Invitations


So...when you decide to get married in 8 weeks, one thing that you have to take care of immediately is invitations. We did a rush order... but it still took longer than we expected. They finally came in and I had 5 girls (Tara, Ash, Tammy, Al, Lo) at my house tonight working on them...an assembly line complete with 5 different insert options depending on the invite. We wanted to knock them out in one night. Tara's role was to address the outside of the envelopes. We were finally finished wrapping up when we realized that I must not have been clear with instructions on how to address the outsides of the invites. For example, "Mr. Bob and Mrs. Camille Cornwell" wasn't exactly what I was going for :) Nor was "Mrs. Kurt and Mrs. Rachel Domnick". :) Alls well that ends well - we just laughed about it and re-wrote the envelopes... thankfully I ordered extra :) --- Tim didn't seem to laugh as loud as we did. In Tara's defense, she's never sent out wedding invites. :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Nice that I look drunk and half asleep in the picture too! :-)