The Bachelorette!


I had a fun night with the girls celebrating my upcoming nuptials and my last few days of the single life ;)   

The Party started out at Tara's house, then we went to Red Fire Grill for an awesome dinner, great drinks, and lots of laughs.  My girlfriends spoiled me and provided many things for the honeymoon :)  

Ash and Tara previously videotaped Tim answering some questions they came up with.  They tested me to see if I would respond the same way.   I think the biggest stumper was "At what dollar amount when Holly-Rae is shopping or making a purchase, would you want her to discuss it with you and "ask"?  Tim said $1000.   My response: ASK for PERMISSION???  WHAT?!??!?  :)  Just kidding...  I said $300.  WOW!  So of course now I want to know if that is  $1000 per item, per day, or what?!?! 

Each girlfriend also brought a pair of panties that represented THEM... I had to guess who they came from.  Slow starting, but once I figured a couple out it made it easier.  The funniest may have been the tiny thong...and my girlfriend said "My husband says I'm uptight...so these go UP and they are TIGHT - that's how they represent me".   HA HA :)  

It was a fab night with the girls - that's all I can tell you... the rest is on the DL.  What happens in Bloomington stays in Bloomington :)  




1 comment:

holandjoe said...

Wish I could have been there, sounds like you had tons of fun. One week to go until the big day.
Can't wait to see you.

LOL,
Holly